Competitive Exams Guidance Cell Data for Website
The Competitive Exams Guidance Cell is formed in the college for the purpose of training the students who aspire to be a civil servant or a bank manager or join a prestigious services across the country. Cell members and college faculties also guide and motivate the students on regular basis. The cell is dedicated for conducting various activities for grooming the students for various competitive examinations. Apart from regular study, the cell promotes the students for various competitive examinations like UPSC, MPSC, SSC, Banking, etc.
Aims & Objectives:
The specific aim of the Cell is to give insights of MPSC, UPSC and other competitive examinations to the students according to their departments and specializations. The Cell endeavors to accomplish the following objectives in the light of the aim specified:
- To spread awareness about competitive examinations among the students specifically living in rural, remote and hilly area where the college is located as they are unaware of the information regarding various competitive examinations.
- To introduce the students the nature of different competitive examinations, its syllabi, various advertisements, the structure of examinations, etc.
- To provide the basic knowledge of necessary preparations like preliminary examination preparation, mains examination preparation, basic preparations for the interview skills, etc.
- To train the students to meet the challenges in global competition.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, Goal setting, etc.
- To build confidence in students and to develop right attitude, communication skills in them.
- To provide academic facilities to the students aspiring for civil service examinations in order to be the good administrators.
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude, social and civil responsibilities.
- To intensively guide students for Competitive Examinations like UPSC and MPSC, Defense services, Banks, Railways, Public sectors, corporate and other entrance exams.
- The cell conducts mock interviews and guide Group Discussions and train students in personality development and communication skills.
- The cell provides academic facilities to the students aspiring for civil service examinations.
- The cell Arranges guest lectures on various topics by eminent personalities, to impart knowledge about various pressing issues of today and current affairs useful for exam preparation.
- The cell conducts Career Development Seminars and Workshops on Competitive Exams’ along with quizzes on various competitive exams.
- Informing students about various advertisements and important dates regarding various competitive exams.
Frequency of Meetings:
Twice in a Semester
|Asst.Prof. Dhumal V.D.||Coordinator|
|Asst.Prof. Hole N.T.||Member|
|Asst.Prof. Ohal S.A.||Member|
|Asst.Prof. Thorat M.R.||Member|
|Mr. Shubham Adatrav||Student Member|
|Ms. Arti Pawar||Student Member|
Committee Coordinator: Asst.Prof. Dhumal V.D.