Health, Yoga, Meditation & Stress Management Committee has been introduced at Popatrao Kisanrao Thorat College, Khutbav as a part of the academic programs and since then this committee has been functioning as a regular feature in the realm of our institute education. The overall objective of this is to maintain health of individuals by mentally and physically . It is a student & also teachers centered program in which various health checkup camps,ativitiesprograms are implemented. Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical poses, controlled breathing, and meditation or relaxation. Yoga may help reduce stress, lower blood pressure and lower your heart rate.
- To build awareness about health Yoga and meditation.
- To Lead a disciplined life.
- To introduce a ways of managing stress and stress situations.
- Health Checkup event offline on 14th December for senior citizens.
- Meditation & Yoga Program (Sahajyoga) Online and Offline for students and all Staff Members.
- To help people to improve their health by natural ways.
- To help people towards wellbeing and healthy life style through Yoga Meditation helps to manage day to day stress.
Frequency of Meetings:
Four times in a Semester.
Health, Yoga, Meditation & Stress Management Committee 2021-22
|Asst.Prof. Akshta Thorat||Co-ordinator|
|Asst.Prof. Satav D.N||Member|
|Asst.Prof. Ohal S.A||Member|
|Mr. Shinde G.R||Member|
|Ms. Aarti Pawar||Student|
|Ms. Anuja Thorat||Student|
Photos Of Events Under This Committee:
Health Checkup program: