|SR. NO.||NAME||DESIGNATION IN THE COLLEGE||DESIGNATION||MOBILE NUMBER|
|1||Dr. A.V. Sangolekar||Principal||Chairman||9850613602|
|2||Mr. Nikhil Hole||Assit. Professor||Coordinator||7028513608|
|3||Mr. Vikas Dhumal||Assit. Professor||Member||9503009000|
|4||Ms. Archana Memane||Asst. Professor||Member||9607109600|
|5||Ms. Shweta Ohal||Asst. Professor||Member||9604703607|
|6||Dr. Manisha Sodanvar||Asst. Professor||Member||7875750939|
|7||Mr. Nliesh Thorat||Clerk||Member||9767223232|
Rules and Regulations:-
The Bhairavnath Vidnyan Mahavidyalya, Khutbav is a affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Admission to B.Sc.courses will be made strictly on First come first basis.
Admissions are held from June to August every year. Students are advised to refer to notifications by Savitribai Phule Pune University regarding the schedule of admissions.
When applying for admission, each application should be accompanied by self-attested Photostat copies of:
i) Provisional Certificate of having passed the examination and the marks obtained therein.
iii) Certificate of Caste Certificate.
iv) Documentary proof of special categories. Vide column 11 of admission form.
v) Income Certificate
vi) Bank passbook.
vii) Adhar Card.
viii) Passport size Photo
v) In case of Grading System, key should be submitted along with mark sheet.
If any false attestation/falsified records are detected, the student’s admission will be cancelled. In addition, a criminal case under relevant section of IPC (viz. 470, 471, 474 IPC) will be instituted against her/him,.
Reservation & Concessions:
Admission CotaFor Reservation
a) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes
Reservation of seats in admissions to under-graduate shall be in the following manner:
- Scheduled Caste = 13% of total intake in each course
- Scheduled Tribe = 7 % of total intake in each course
- Other Backward Classes = 19 % of total intake in each course
The seats reserved for the SC/ST shall be filled by the SC/ST candidates only. However, in the case of non-availability of the eligible candidates the reserved seats may be interchanged between the SC & ST. If still any seat remains unfilled, the same shall be left vacant. The seats reserved for the OBCs remain vacant; the said seats shall be filled with the OBC students.
Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats shall be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University
b) Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
Not less than 3% seats must be reserved and filled in respect of students with disabilities as per the PWD Act, 1995.
A separate cut off list of persons with disabilities will be displayed as per Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission Schedule.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any notice to the candidates,
- 5 % of the seats in each course shall be offered to the Children/Widows of Officers and Men o.
- A concession of maximum 10% in the last cut-off marks fixed for general category candidates shall be extended to the candidates. The candidates will have to fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements prescribed by the University for Admission to various courses. For details, the candidates should refer to the Bulletin of Information for Undergraduate Coursesof the University for the Academic year 2018-19
c) Sports/ECA Persons
Upto 5% of total in take in each course. Admission under these categories shall be made in accordance with the guidelines issued by the University from time to time.
The University guidelines are followed with respect to gap year policy: Gap Year (s) would be no bar for purposes of admission to the undergraduate courses.
The merit list for the general category seats will comprise of all the candidates in the order of merit. No one will be excluded from the same. In other words, it will also include SC/ST/OBC candidates if they come in the general merit. A candidate cannot be excluded from the general category merit list just because he belongs to SC/ST/OBC. Such a candidate is entitled to be considered under the general category, as well as under the reserved category. Admission to open category seats will be strictly in the order of merit without excluding SC/ST/OBC candidates.
As per A.C. Resolution 40 dated 24/04/1997, no student of the University shall be permitted to pursue two degree courses simultaneously either from the University of Delhi or from other University except the part-time diplomas/ certificates of the University of Delhi.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories 1, 2 and 3 should get their original certificates verified by the competent authority as notified by the University of Delhi.
- Disputes, if any arising out of or relating to any matter whatsoever, concerning the process of admission shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Delhi only